Thursday, November 10, 2005

No Named Post

Lately I've kept myself busy with N8's blog, racking my brain with caffeine, so that I can communicate without waving my hands in the air. I find the challenge stimulating and hope that the thread he started about mythology keeps going for a little longer. If only for me to read and share one of my greatest passions.

Mythology and folklore has fascinated me since childhood. Stories that bring the symbolism in dreams to life or teach us the rites of initiation. From damsels in towers to animals in the forest, there is great knowledge about human nature to be gained by placing ourselves through the looking glass via a book.

I seek no truths, but my own. And even then there is no absolute truth within me. But sometimes the question of my own divinity collides with my own perceptions and I seek out the tower, only to find it on fire.

If I find my true will or my bliss, what next? I fear sometimes that if I find all my answers, I will cease to exist on this level of consciousness. Maybe I am the fool on the hill.

MIM: "Opiate" TOOL