Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Wicked Wanderings

Wicked Wanderings is kickin back with some history and Lit for a while. We are also heading into the Myth unit of my writing class, which excites me so much I need to drink beer to calm myself down enough that I may get to the papers I need to write for it. This girl is all smiles tonight as she hunkers down and prepares to get her elbows dirty with analytical thought and comparative musings.

So between modernism, general Lit and a whole lotta metaphor, I bid you good eve and I'll be back with some musings on my reasons for taking this heroic journey.

By the by... did I mention that I had my first essay of the writing class nominated for the Kellog awards? I will know the outcome at the end of May. I don't really see myself winning, just that I have been nominated me makes me feel all glowy inside.. o wait maybe I've been drinking my Abbot to fast.

Who knew college would turn me into an on again, off again alcholic? Thanks for not warning me.