Friday, December 12, 2008

Dream Recorder and now a mini rant

"Dreams may no longer be secret with Japan computer screen"

It's about time someone started figuring out how to let me record my dreams. And of course it would be the Japanese and not Americans developing this type of technology since most of us seem more then willing to let Hollywood supply fantasy fodder for us!


A dream recorder/display would be one of those gadgets that if it fulfilled its potential to display the worlds and characters of dreamland accurately, would be a must have on my list and may even warrant giving up the
Uisce beatha for as long as necessary. Yes, you read that correctly! As stated in Wednesday's post, I can never get these vingnettes down soon enough or I am robbed of them by NPR's Morning Edition or BBC's World Have Your Say (as was the case this morning).

(Completely, Non-sequitur here...But if you are one of these people who are in a lab or room where people are obviously engaging in school or work, take the @#$%ing cellphone out to the hall. I totally just lost my concentration because of this rude behavior.)


And yes, I am now using this blog as a passive means of venting the situation instead of politely asking the girl to go out in the hall. Someone call me, so I can set an example!


Well enough for now, I wanted to step into the creative potential of the dream recording device, but I am easily distracted today. I would promise to come back to it in a later post, but why disappoint you?