Monday, December 05, 2005

So like...

I spent a good part of my evening talkin with friends, posting to another blog and waiting for the window to open up far enough for me to let some ideas leak out. Turns out that a good half hour was wasted replying to a friend, that I forgot to post, and then losing. 1 hour on chores. 2 - 3 hours were spent talking to folks back home...Half an hour in the shower...And now it's 10pm and I am getting sleepy.

I sometimes hate sleep. In order for me to be perky the following day, I prefer to have at least 8 hours of sleep. Otherwise I wake up dreading going to work in my little box.
Other times I love sleep...Dreaming, lying in bed with my beloved, feeling refreshed afterwards. But I digress, the symbols in my dreams last night where my own and I'll tackle them when I get some quiet time.

I did however have one realization this evening. And I don't even think it was that big of one, just something that made me stop all the gears for second. As most of you know, the whole reason for me to uproot myself and move to a warmer climate (albeit wetter), was to pay off the debt and go to school. As it turns out- so much crap happened along the way, that we were unable to pay off any of the debts...(O wait we paid off the iBook.)Anyway...Mission was not accomplished.

I just did the numbers and figured out that enough money shuffled around of things paid off, and things bought and sold, higher rent vs. Our mortage in Mpls, no truck payment and less income = same freakin boat we were in when we left. Same ratio.

goodness...

I guess I still could have gone to the U of M or Hamlin...Or somesuch, w/o up rooting everything. Not saying I regret my actions. Just thinking that maybe there were things in my head that needed to be busted up, in order for me to pursue my path. And that the path was to not change, so much as my perception of it. Does that make sense?

~Sri Syadasti