Friday, January 20, 2006

Why do I keep doing this to myself?

Once a year I do the one of the most evil things, I could ever do to my body.

I go to the golden archs and buy me some plastic food.

I should no better, yes? I should know that to try and digest that crap will affect me for 24hrs? Maybe longer? That I will feel like utter crap and not feel like I've fed myself at all?

Yesterday, though...I gave in. I craved a breakfast sandwich and the promise of protein overload. It smelled so good. But alas, I was stuck with a floppy, rubbery pink and yellow mass on what should have been an english muffin.

Did it taste like ham? No
Did it taste like egg? Maybe
Did it taste like cheese? American cheese is supposed to taste like something?

So how can I describe the flavor? I don't know if I can. It seems that there was a bit of saltiness, but on the whole, I must say I chewed something with hardly any flavor at all.

How do these people continue to make money?

At least the hasbrowns tasted alright... and the orange juice was indeed juice and not Orange Drink.

Note to self: It's not worth it. Just Don't do it.