Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Oh Vanity! Who is not your slave?

NSFW (foul language and possible nudity, NO NOT ME!)


I'm all for nudity, here, there, where-ever. But I think thatVanity Fair has gone and done something quite sexist (For the record, I don't like using that term). Tell me, why can't the guy be naked too?

The cover is quite explicit in it's sexual enuendo, I see no need to cloth the man. Hell, clothe the women then. And why does he get two chics? Are we as a culture starting to accept polgamy? And why is it a guy with two chics, and not a chic with two guys? I thought Vanity Fair was a woman's magazine. Is lesbianism ok? And sex between guys not? Who decides this?

I realize that I am asking reduntant questions and expect no answers.


So before this squirrel turns rabid, I'll bid you adieu.

*Edited to remove a foul demon, indeed. Or maybe it was a sailor? meh.*