Friday, August 04, 2006

Bloody Alarm Clocks...

Or was it the phone? Either way, I was again stirred from a dream that had strong symbolism in it. This is really starting to annoy me. grrr.

Jake and I were exploring a cavernous labyrinth that rose to touch the morning sky. Our gravel path through the mossy cliffs was lit by the dawning pale light of early morning. We were heading Northwards, past waterfalls and glades of ash trees. I recall a woman with a golden band about her forehead on a pale mare. She carries a spear. But I can't place her in any context, she seems a traveler, like us. Like the people you pass on the street - you see them, but you don't question where or why, you just know they are there. A light blue phantom floating by.

I am in need of relief and find a multi-stalled restroom. It's ivory tiles are sullied with years of use and black mildew has filled in the grout and cracked ceramics. Things are living in the corners. I lean against a wall and slide to the floor. My perception changes to include not only what I see and feel from this mold, but I see myself from a perch above my left shoulder. Jake is kneeling near me, we are both in awe of my loss. I feel the warm blood pour from my womanhood. It spreads from me in a perfectly round pool. The color is too rich to be real. We are perplexed by it, as I have no pain...just a sense of release.


And then I awoke.

Me thinks my body has realized that I haven't pumped any hormones in to it for almost two weeks now. I'm so excited to have this chance for allowing my rhythms to return to their natural cycles. Now when I roar, we'll know it's not pre-determined by a little pill.

Muhahahahaaaa

ha

heh

hehe