Saturday, August 19, 2006

End of the road for 'light' cigarettes after epic US tobacco case - World - Times Online

End of the road for 'light' cigarettes after epic US tobacco case - World - Times Online

From my experience, of those friends that smoke, the majority of those that switched to lights for "their health", seemed to actually smoke more often. lesseee...

M and M and S and L and A and another M oh...and P and an S, and a J. And another J.

However, I believe "A" has quit. And I only ever knew "D" to smoke lights and I think he's quit now.

I hope this ruling sticks, as much as I am an advocate of free choice and what have you, "Light" never really tasted good to me, nor did it ever satisfy me. And I watched my friends choke themselves when doubling the cancer stick intake.

Time to go smoke my last one of the evening.

Sleep well and dream of dancing ciggarettes...



MUHAHAAAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Lemme know when it's out of your head...